Wednesday, April 8, 2009

(Figure Review)Busou Shinki - Ach

     Yes busou shinki Ach , although I did say I wanna do a review of her after Hercus, but something came up, I lended my camera to a friend without saving the pictures I want into my computer first( a sad case of forgetfullness =.= ), finally got back my camera today, and here it is one of the best busou shinki made( IMO ) Ach .



     She's really a real beauty , no question asked.

As I have said in my previous post about busou shinkis is that they come with a whole load of armour and weaponary( a very good plus point ) , Ach is nowhere lacking in them and in fact her armour and weapons are really top notch.

The bike below is actually Ach's armour, it has the ability to change to a bike, which in fact is very cool. In the busou shinki game , her armour will come off and change to it's bike mode when it's tension is maxed.



This is some of her weapons, which is very cool by the way. I dunno if it's only me but I find it kinda hard for the shinkis to hold their weapon upright, suggestion anybody?( ignore the accidently photographed leg O.o)


moe + cool girl + bike =win? ^.^


Here's some picture of Ach without her armour on( and no she's not naked ^.^  j/k), really nice~~

When we're talking about busou shinki although they're joints are very visible, but they're not an eye sore, when compared to other action figures and the posaebility they possess is just awesome, they can sit like this and have one of their legs on the air O.o
  Omg what is Hercus up to now ^.^


Never knew Hercus has this side of him ^.^


After this scene, is where Hercus grab his bike to escape from the previous post ^.^

Putting that story aside.....(next time I will try to make a better story ^.^ ) let's continue with Ach's Review.

tried putting on her armour to make the pose of Lancelot from code geass, but fail T.T. At least she still look cute ^.^

Ach also comes with 3 drinks lookalike bottles, and looks absolutely fabulous when you pose her drinking it
Oh yeah on the last note she's got big boobs(^.^)  as you can see from the last pic.

In the end she's a really gorgeous figure, I still remembered when I was waiting for her release when I saw her on pre-order ^.^.  Busou shinki has always been one of my favourite action figure line, it's just that recently the price for them has been getting a little bit high lately( or maybe because I've been spending more =.= ). Still she's one of those busou shinki fans must have.

3 comments:

Gunstray said...

Nice Bike, and Cute Figure

desangel said...

yes sirree she is....

Anonymous said...

Needed to create you this very small remark in order to thank you so much once again with your great concepts you have provided at this time. It has been quite tremendously generous with you to present freely all many individuals would've offered for an ebook to help with making some cash for themselves, certainly now that you might have tried it if you ever desired. Those good tips likewise served as the easy way to recognize that other individuals have the identical passion the same as my own to grasp very much more related to this condition. I know there are several more pleasant times in the future for those who scan through your website.