Wednesday, April 29, 2009

(Anime Review)Basquash! Ep01

      Basquash....Well at first I was kinda skeptical towards this anime. I mean, a giant robot playing basketball is not exactly what I find interesting. But to my suprise yet again, as many anime has done before( guess I have to really start to watch every type of anime =.= ).

     As I have said before , the show is about giant robots playing basketball, but it really does a good job in it, espeacially the part where Dan( our main character ) do all his crossovers and all, they all just seem very fluid ^.^ .


Well for some reasons there are so many bishoujo in the sky...=.= , well not that i'm complaining ^.^
 
 


First of all, I'm gonna prioritize the girls first.....
first of is Miyuki, since I've only watched Episode 1, I think she's the Heroine?
Oppai!!!!^.^


This girl also seemed quite important and pretty , I'm sure looking forward to seeing her in the next episode ^.^

Dunno how some of you guys will interpret the picture below ^.^



This guy seemed quite strong so I'm sure we will see some more of him ^.-

Here's some of the screenshots of the show . But IMO, just pictures can't capture the fluidness of this show, so I recommend you should watch it^.^

For now , after the first episode I'm currently hooked on this show and can't wait for the next episode ^.^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you did a great job. The info is greatly appreciated

desangel said...

thx ^^