Thursday, April 16, 2009

(Anime Rant)Asura Cryin


         
            just watcthed the third episode of Asura Cryin and I must say this episode brings quite a development to the whole show. Plus there are things that really shocked me in this episode O.o

            First of all we manage to see some action in this episode, though the first 2 episode had some action in them....this episode we are able to see Natsume's mecha( or Misao ) in action ^.^

And for the biggest shock was for Kurosaki( no not Ichigo ^.-), I din notice in the OP that she was actually a robot like thing( not sure , no explanation ), but since I saw weapons coming out here and there from her body, I think there's no mistaking it =.=.

a more precise wording would be "robocop"?


Some moe~~shots of Takatsuki ^.^


The bummer part of this episode would be we din get to see Misao much =.=, but.....there's the maid uniform( first pic ) flash back part , so it's even ^.^



What can I say? Asura Cryin is definitely doing a good job sticking their audience to their chairs( at least it did for me ), definitely gonna look forward to the next episode if this keeps up ^.^

No comments: