Saturday, April 11, 2009

(Anime Rant) Tayutama

Ughh.....Today was considered one of those stressful days for me, as I had an exam for MalaysianStudies(my worst subject ). The exam was 3 hours long and during those long 3 hours I hardly even understand what was I writing

Just thinking about the exam gives me the chills =.= . Anyway I got back home and watched the first episode of Tayutama( I know I'm slow ^.- ) . for those who have watched the show they should understand that the overflowing of moeness in the first episode.

The first episode of the show did do some story telling, and also introduced the character properly. The story doesn't seem to start until the part where Yuu meets Kikurami-sama. The part I didn't like the most would be the part where Amaeri broke the seal with the bike, I mean isn't there a better way to break the seal?

After Amaeri broke the seal we got a very nice eye candy appearing in front of us. Chisai-Kikurami-sama

Such a cutie pie ^.^ all my stress seemed to be blown away :P

Yes she is very cute and so far it seems the show has done quite a decent job on the characters.


I just can't get enuf of this Loli Mashiro , but I prefer her with silver hair


If I hadn't watched this show and is shown this picture I would have thought It was from Spice and Wolf( the resemblence is very very high )

Very cute even when she's older
Okay, I can't actually say anything about this show as almost nothing has started =.= , yeah I know something about Tayutai and all but a large portion of the show seems to contribute to Mashiro cuteness( not that i'm complaining ^.-) Anyway will continue to look out for this show just for the Mashiro or any coming CUTE character goodness ^.^

No comments: