Tuesday, April 14, 2009

(Myself)Photo Cutting

Well was doing some photo shooting of Kotori just now( will post them first thing tomorrow ^.^ ), and then thought that it would be neat to be able to cut the photo and paste it in another photo....without much thinking I used sai( my choice of program ) and did the following.

I was wondering how it looked in the eyes of the professional, I personally think that the sides need some tidying up since I can still see some leftovers from Kotori's Figure.

please comment ^.^


Here's was another test, but this time I'm using Figma Hayate's background though

While I'm doing all this I kinda reaarange my table to enable me to study for my exam, my desk usually look like this

The above picture my friend = unable to study....=.=

pack up the table abit and here's a pic of me studying ^.^
Opps...wrong picture here's the real picture of me studying ^.-

No comments: