Wednesday, April 15, 2009

(Figure Review)Shirakawa Kotori


        Yay kotori, one of my favourite character in the Da Capo Series....^.^, I liked Kotori from the first Da Capo series( and yes I din play the game =.= ),  but at that time I was a poor student and was not into the figure line, thinking about it I have come great lengths from gundam models to figures .I now don't even buy gundam models as my budget all have swayed towards these beauty ^.^.


        Back then as I was not such a figure fan....I neglected buying all Kotori's figures which now I totally regret as all the nice figures of her seems to be sold out everywhere T.T. Just when I start to give up looking for her figures....Da Capo IF came out and that was a trigger for me to continue looking for her ^.^.

        The result? I finally found one figure of her which was made by GSC , Max Factory. YES!!!!and now i'm planning to get the "Kotori seaside with Utamaru" Utamaru Kotori is just sooo cute.

continuing on with some photoshots of Kotori ^.^

looks like a wind blew by ^.-



GRRrr....too bad I dun have a seaside pic or a sakura tree pic or not this pic would be perfect =.=


Was trying to do a pantsu shot....but my body just wouldn't permit me to do so =.=( and it was just a little bitsy more -.-).

I particularly like this pic, somehow it totally reflects Kotori ^.^


Some more pics of Kotori

close up she's just as gorgeous




This last photo was cut as Kotori's scale was too big to fit into figma Kanu's background paper ^.^
and yeah it's not done very well =.=

all in all i'm so happy to be able to get her. After I bought her the site announced she was sold out=.=(i got the last one?YEAH!!!). If they start to make figures of Kotori again that would make me a veli happy man ^.^

No comments: