Monday, April 13, 2009

(Anime Rant)Yui - K-ON!



     Phew just got home from another exam today.....a whole week of exam really do tires a person down. After the exam I even played Halo with my friends even though tomorrow got exam =.= . Some say we do not feel the stress of the exam, Hey isn't that a good thing? ^.^ .


           Ok back to the main topic.K-ON!,  watched the second episode of K-ON! and was very revived yet again ^.^ . These type of everyday life plus plot kinda anime is certainly one of my favourite type. While watching the second episode, I find myself to bend towards Yui than Mio .I mean yeah, at first I'm a Mio fan too, but after watching the second episode a few times I find that I like Yui's cuteness better ^.^

the face on the background is priceless ^.^

continuing on with the Yui cuteness





This episode is only till where Yui buys her guitar, but they did add somepart inside the show, like the part where they work part-time( not that i'm complaining ^.^ ).


    Yah Yui is definitely very cute. I LIKE~~~ ^.^, now officially Mio is ranked second on my list of K-ON! characters. and for the Mio fans here's some Mio moeness ^.- .Omocchi Kaeri!!!

for your information, I really and I mean REALLY wanna see this scene in the anime ^.^

No comments: