Friday, April 10, 2009

(Anime Review) Da Capo IF


Finally got the courtesy of finishing Da Capo IF, and I must say of all the Da Capo shows this is the best( IMO ) . After leaving Da Capo for so long it really brings back memories. Da Capo II was good but if I'm given a choice between I and II definitely I would say Da Capo I is my favourite. For some unknown reasons, I really taken a liking to the first seasons character, even Shirakawa Nanaka is placed quite low in my ranking list if we include Da Capo I characters in it.

Moving on, even though the anime is really and I mean really great, unfortunately we only got to enjoy a short 2 episodes of Kotori goodness =.= , I mean I've always been a fan of Kotori and it just doesn't feel right seeing her getting ignored and dump in the previous seasons.Da Capo Second Season, was one of the seasons that made me get on my nerve as I see how Kotori gets treated in that season =.=.

But at least they did a re-tell, this time with Kotori's route( yeah!!!). Now we can sit back and watch some Kotori goodness( been repeating the show the 10th time ^.^ )

As you can see Kotori's still as pretty and cute as ever ^.^



Wow the best picture of Kotori in the show....for cuteness, her beauty can be seen in another pic ^.^

Way to go Kotori you've finally kissed Juinichi after so many seasons =.=

Kotori finally deserved a happy endOMG she's so pretty


I've said it once and I will say it again, this is definitely the best and my favourite Da Capo anime created ^.^ . The anime was nice, plus the song which was sang by Kotori's seiyuu Yui Horie( I think so ) is very and I mean very nice....The part that brings back memories the most and also the best part would be the ending part, as the ending song of the show is Sakura Saku mirai koi Yume while showing Kotori and Juinichi having their wedding ^.^.

This is definitely an Anime not to be missed by anime fans, Da Capo fans and also Kotori( ^.-) fans alike.

No comments: