Sunday, March 8, 2009

(Figure Review)Kamen Rider Hercus

     Kamen Rider Hercus ,been looking around the web and saw some nice pics of SH figuart lines , in the end before i even knew it , I went and bought Kamen Rider Hercus from the Kabuto series . But it did suprise me with the amount of articulation , detail and accessories this guy comes in for it's price .I was able to recreate almost every move I've seen in the Kabuto series , with Kabuto's counter kick in exception , I just can't make him  look cool in that move =.=|| .

    Hercus in it's box


        The paintwork on this is absolutely great , well except the zecter as I must admit it just looks too dull when compared to his other body parts


Hercus standing straight
 
DYNAMIC Chop!!??


The Gun and the axe are together but I failed at making him look good with his gun

Although not his finisher , but all Riders MUST have their rider kick ^.^


Hercus with his axe beside a window =.=


One of the best thing about Hercus would be that his size is just perfect for my 1:12 bikes

Hercus on my surrounded by "moe girls"??


here he's like "Come with me if you wanna live" ^.^


Hercus running away from the "moe girls" . why you ask? look forward to the next post  -.^


And here are some pics of  Hercus under the sun



Kinda looks like Momotaros in sword form when he's in this pose O.o

Should have found a way to make him look like he's really riding there =.=




Well , all in all this is definitely an awesome figure , the only complaint is my luck though =.= . Hercus came in with his left leg a bit bent to one side making him look abit weird and unstable =.= . But still a totally cool figure .

No comments: