Thursday, March 26, 2009

(Anime News)To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (とある科学の超電磁砲(レールガン))




Frankly speaking a few days ago( or a week ago.... ) I felt kinda depressed since To Aru Majutsu no Index ended , the biggest dissapointment would be that it didn't follow the novel through the end T.T . I was like ducking in the corner of my room and dark aura was coming out of me( really ) .But , although I did felt dissapointed , I felt rejuvenated when I saw the last picture of the show which I missed . And it seemed that they decided to make To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (とある科学の超電磁砲(レールガン)) , which is a spin-off of To Aru Majutsu no Index but this time with Mikoto as the heroine( and I just lurve her ^.^ ) .

I'm having pretty high hopes for this show and hope at least it will be able to reach about the same amount of episodes as To Aru Majutsu no Index( better if it has more ^.^ ) . A Tsundere Heroine who can ask for more?^.^

No comments: