Wednesday, July 1, 2009

(Game Review)Atlantica Online


  Recently  , I've started playing online games again . Normally I kinda get bored with online games after 1 or 2 days =.= . Now the computer that is normally has a time divided for each family member's usage , seems to have been monopolized by my bro =.= . Yesterday I can't even do my assignment . Though , seeing how my bro has been hooked onto this game , I thought maybe I should give it a try ^.^ . To my suprise , I really kinda liked this game as it really gives off FF(Final Fantasy ) feel to it ^.^


Atlantica Online is a turn based game . Here's a screenshot when you're battling .^.^


You are to hire some mercenaries to aid on your journey through the game . Currently my main character is a gunner and a female too ^.^ . Named her with a gender swap style name "Desangelko" ^.^


Female archer ^.^ .


And currently my most fav character , Miko shoujo ^.^


Before Hiring her , I thought of shaman as nasty looking guys or gals doing curses , just think of Shadow shaman from dota ^.^ . But seeing shaman are healers I thought I really needed one . But to my suprise , I never thought they assigned a Miko shoujo as a shaman , not that i'm complaining ^.^ . Oh yeah by the way , here's a shot from her back ^.^




For now , Atlantica Online has done alot from keeping me bored from playing the game , I think I will at least play this game for quite some time before I get bored of it ^.^

2 comments:

Addicting Games said...

I think Atlantica is a terrific game. It's groundbreaking in that it requires gamers to think a little instead of just mashing buttons.. Nice games indeed. Anyway, if you have time, take a visit to my Free Games website.

desangel said...

sure....will do ^.^