Saturday, June 27, 2009

(Myself)Finally 1tb HDD

           Finally!!!^.^ , after years of complaining about the insufficient space of my Hard disk , I finally got my hands on a 1tb HDD ^.^ . I was like so happy to the point I rushed home to install it , but I was shocked due to the fact I was out of sata power converters =.= lucky the computer store's nearby was selling them , if not I really will feel like banging my head towards the wall =.= . Anyway with the mass increase of storage 1tb when compared to my old HDD which was only 150GB , it was like heaven and hell ^.^ , and now I'm totally loaded for the summer season anime and the anime's I missed due to the insufficient space issue ^.^

2 comments:

JMunyMaker said...

I think if you haven't seen it yet then you would really love http://www.conceptart.org/
check it out and let me know what you think.

desangel said...

Hmmm....great site for artist alike ^.^