Wednesday, June 10, 2009

(Sketch)Experimental Manga Character Yumi




         A few days ago , I talked about creating an original character to start an online manga . Creating an original character is harder than I thought =.= , tried to make the character as original as possible , though I personally think the look is fine , but if you guys think she's similar to other anime character give me a heads up ^.^ .

         OK , back to the character , I can only think of Yumi for now , it's her "first name" , the last name is not confirmed yet....and I may even change her name entirely =.= . Anyway , for the personality , I try to make it in a way that it contradicts her look , preferbably an Otaku ^.^ . Any type of comment on her is welcomed ^.-

        

5 comments:

B-ichise said...

cute

I really love manga style

desangel said...

thx ^^....

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to getting more information about this topic, don't worry about negative opinions.

desangel said...

sure....i'm just a bit busy these past few days. will continue with the progress of the manga when i'm free ^^

Norvin Mhao Dumalagan said...

cool..shes quite pretty!.