Monday, June 1, 2009

(Anime Review)Hatsukoi Limited



      Well , I know I'm one of the late ones that discover this great Anime =.= . At first , I was kinda reluctant to watch this anime as it somehow didn't appealed to me as others anime and one of the reasons would be I was running out on Harddisk space T.T , after clearing up some harddisk space , I downloaded and in the end marathoned the whole 8 episodes( at that time 8 was the latest episode ) . Well only marathoning the whole 8 episode wasn't enuf so I kinda , went and find the manga and finished it in one go =.= . I know it kinda sounds fake , but this show is just totally awesome . I somehow really felt fuzzy and warm when reading the manga , and somehow the manga really made me wanna know how each character gets their ending ,and this is why I just had to read the manga in one go.

      After reading the manga only I saw the author's name =.=|| . The author of this manga is Mizuki Kawashita , some of you may have not heared of her , but i'm sure most of you would have seen her most reknown manga Ichigo 100%( by the way I liked the manga Ichigo 100% but din liked the anime =.= ) . The story at first shows 8 girls in middle school and high school , each episode focusses on a different heroine , but in the end , their story will interwine and lead to the main plot of the story .


This girl here is Ayumi Aihara , she's the heroine in episode 1 .



Koyoi-chan......the cutest character in the show IMO ^.^ . What's a romance story if there's no bra-con(brother complex) character......Okay there WILL BE a romance story but having one is just more interesting ^.^



Service shot of Kei-chan.....^.^


Misaki-NEE........Hot chick + lollipop = WIN?

 Yuu-chan  , Kei-chan's Onee-chan =.= , too bad she didn't get much of the spotlight in the show T.T  .




Well is it me or is the ommited character is more attractive than the main cast =.= .




       Actually I'm a fan of Mizuki-sensei's work , and currently Hatsukoi Limited stands on the top of her work . The way the story develop and the character development is just definitely great....I'm now currently reading the manga all over again from volume 1 for the 4th time and it haven't even been a week since I finished it =.= . Somehow I really gotten myself attached to this series . Not sure why , but I can't seem to get tired of it =.=


     Overally , this series is a work of art , and it would also be better if the anime shows some character development on Yuu and Saoko , cuz they're just too cute ^.^




2 comments:

Blacksun88 said...

i am very impressed too by the story telling of kawashita mizuki (after watching both anime and manga) and hope for more works from her! this is how school romance anime should done but i guess it is hard to find a similar one around nowadays? =.=

desangel said...

agreed....^^ , i've always like school romance stories from Mizuki Sensei, really hope she can keep on drawing these awesome series.