Sunday, July 19, 2009

(Figure News)Figma Aeigs & Yomi


  Although My exam is coming up , I decided to do some blogging to lighten up my stress over it ^.^ . By the way....I haven gotten myself any figures for the past few months T.T , good thing signum seems to be coming out this month . Let's hope I get my payslip when she does :P .


Anyway , while browsing for upcoming figma releases , I landed on two figures that caught my eye . First of is Aeigs from persona 3 , though I never gotten into persona myself( played 1 and 2 but never finished them =.=|| ) but the figma of the character seems totally awesome ^.^ . She's due out October , not a very long wait IMO ^.^ .

The second figure that caught my eye , although not a figma , is Isayama Yomi . I'm a totally big fan of Yomi , but I liked her in the manga more than the anime =.= . Too bad there's not much figure on Yomi in shops , when the character is such a beauty ^.^ .

No comments: