Friday, July 31, 2009

(Myself)July Haul & Near Recovery

      Got this gorgeous a few days back , but due to my sickness I can't do any blogging about her =.= . I actually went all my way to take a train to the toy shop and buy her even when i'm sick =.= . Due to the trip to the toy shop , my condition went from bad to worse =.= , the time I got home , I couldn't do anything other than sleep =.= . That day I slept for about 10 hours O.o . when compared to my regular 4-5 hours of sleep , that's alot =.= . I got a few days of rest from my college , and now my condition has really improved ^.^ . Though I still have a little bit of cough , and sore throat , but at least I can move around and do some revisions for my finals ^.^ .


     Due to my finals , I couldn't quite play too much with signum , as I was too sick to even move my fingers these past few days , but there's one thing I can say , and that would be she comes with a whole arsenal of weapons and accesories , and currently from my limited playing , her joints seem sturdy( for now ) . Signum is definitely a must get for Nanoha fans ^.^

No comments: