Saturday, July 25, 2009

(Myself)Arranging Room

            I was having all my test lately , and not long after this( a week or two ) I'm gonna have my final exam =.= . The lastest exam I have was my dynamics test ,in which I didn't quite read and revised all that much in =.= . Result was I done pretty bad this time , and through my calculations , I must at least.....get somewhere between the marks of 38-40(  note that 40 is the full mark distribution for my final exam ) for all my subjects in the finals to get a grade A in my results >.< . After doin the dynamics test and my calculations for my "getting all A's" I'm currently stressed out of my mind =.= . Currently was doing some revisions on my Maths , and thought of having a little break by arranging my boxes in my room and also dusting some of my figures .


I'm the type of guy that collect figures and their boxes together , As I dun have such a high budget on figures , my figures collection isn't all that awesome when compared to hardcore collectors ^.^ . This picture is before I start arranging the boxes , problem with them is that they fall off easily when I dust them from time to time =.= .

because they keep falling off , I thought of containing the boxes into a basket which literally solved all my problems , but keeping them in boxes also kinda made me unable to appreciate the art conveniently like before =.= . But if it keeps them from getting damaged , it seems like a small price to pay ^.^ .

After arranging my prized boxes , I also proceed to my normal dusting routine , where I dust all my figures . Usually does it around 2-3 days for the figures that are in the open( I just can't stand seeing them in dust ^.^ )  , and for the figures in shelves , I usually dust them around 2 weeks as they doesn't collect dust all that often when compared to those in the open ^.^ . By the way , The thing I used to brush my figures are just normal brushes used for painting , as some of them are really soft and smooth so that it doen't damages my figures ^.^


After this , It's back to my studies =.= . Let's hope I can get better grades by working my ass off this semester ^.^

No comments: