Saturday, July 25, 2009

(News & Kamen Rider ) End of the world Dec 21 , 2012

Yesterday , my brother told me about a video that talks about the end of the world , and how all the oracles from different tribes and races and countries all predict the same time for the end of the world . The most astonishing part of this video is that , there are many astrologist  in the world , showing proof about how accurate the prophecies made by prophets all around the world about the future , some examples that were shown were , I-Ching , Merlin , The ancient Mayan tribe and so on .

After hearing , It really did piqued my interest and I decided to make a quick search on youtube on the video , and just typing " The end of the world " there are already suggestions about this video =.= . After watching all six part of this video , it really seemed to make some sense .


For those who are interested , below are the whole six part of the video . Note , I can't seem to find part 6 anywhere =.= , the current part 5 is actually a repeat of part 5 =.=




After watching all 6 part of the video , I kinda felt far from terrified . Maybe with all those proof and the web-bot thingy , I just can't seem to make myself believe human have the ability predict the future . In my mind , I think of the future as what we make it . And If human really has the ability to predict the future , if the particular person is involved in the prediction , the future will definitely change , as if we know of our future , our course of action will change and thus also changing our future .


Something totally unrelated , I watched Kamen Rider Decade today, and was really pissed as they keep using the same scenario where the riders think Decade as the bad guy =.= . The thing that pissed me off further is that they made Black RX too freaking weak , I mean  this guy was the hero of my time , and watching him lose to a fangire and an imagin so easily while Decade kicked their asses like they dun even exist really pissed me off =.=  .One last thing that yet again pissed me off was "revolcane" , RX fans would know that "revolcane" was one of the best thing in RX , as he was the first rider with a lightsaber ^.^ , but they decided to make that cool looking lightsaber into a lame looking pole.....=.= . I mean come on man....Although I was really happy to see Tetsuo Kurata , as RX and making all those cool looking poses and phrases again , but overall  this episode was kind of a disappointment . It even made me anticipate it for a whole week =.= . I really did hope that the producer do some justice on our old heroes , like making them more wise than the current riders =.= .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You recognize, people unceasingly manufacture comments when anything is predicted to come to pass in 2012, like “fairly that is if the world is subdue here.” You do understand that the Mayans predict the faction will end on Dec. 21 (or 23rd)? So in all good chance if anything is going to happen in 2012 there is only the slimmest conceivability that the everybody hand down contain ended before it happens.
[url=http://2012earth.net/astronomical_picture.html
]2012 end of world
[/url] - some truth about 2012