Sunday, July 5, 2009

(Anime Rant)Canaan & Yoku Wakaru Gendai Mahou

        The New Season of anime have started for a week now ^.^ . Currently there's 2 anime that really catches my eye , first would be Canaan( who wouldn't ^.^) , and the other is Yoku Wakaru Gendai Mahou . The first episode of Canaan was great.....the animation was very fluid and the storyline seems to attracts you more into the show ^.^ .

 
 
 
 
Osawa , The cutest and my most fav character ^.^




As for "Yoku Wakaru Gendai Mahou" , though I can't see much of a storyline in the first episode( though the file says ist's 00 episode =.=), but the cute characters inside is more than enough to have you keep on watching ^.^ .


Morishita Koyomi , IMO the cutest character this season of anime has to offer( for now ^.^ ).
 
  
 
I can't get ENOUGH!!!!^.^
Sooooo CUTE!!!!~~~~


This season of anime is just superbly awesome , I really can't wait for the 2nd episode of all the anime to come out ^.^ .

No comments: