Wednesday, December 3, 2008

(Manga Review)Omamori Himari

    I stumbled upon this manga by chance when I was searching for some manga to read.....I kinda saw the picture of one of the covers and I started reading it without any second thoughts( artwork is very important to me ,of course the plot is important as well :P ) .

 
    The story goes that the Amakawa family is one of the 12 families that is onikiriyaku( something like demon slayers ) and Yuuto , is one of the descendant of the Amakawa family ,not knowing the truth about his bloodline, he has been living his life normally like anyone else , but the day he turned 16, he met with a mysterious girl on his way to school with his childhood friend Rinko , it seems that Yuuto has been living a normal life was due to a charm given to him by his grandparents to protect him from Ayakashi( literally monsters ) . The catch would be that the effect of the charm wears off when he turns 16 ,  without the protection of the charm Yuuto became a target for alot of Ayakashi that holds a grudge towards the Amakawa family .

     The Myterious girl( Himari ) is actually an Ayakashi which her ancestors has vowed to protect the Amakawa family , but one thing that bugged Yuuto the most is....it's that Himari is a cat, and ironically Yuuto is allergic to cats =.=.



Here's the cover of the manga




Himari ^.^

   

The show has tons of Harem moments in it ^.^  . OMG!!!!  I really wish I was Yuuto T.T , a little danger is not gonna stop me from getting close to them ^.^



This manga is certainly fun to read , some volumes certainly lightens up your mood  ^.^ . I give a 8/10 to this manga ^.^

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi everybody! I do not know where to start but hope this site will be useful for me.
I will be glad to get any assistance at the beginning.
Thanks in advance and good luck! :)

desangel said...

if you need any assistance, feel free to drop a comment in the blog :)

Anonymous said...

hey


just registered and put on my todo list


hopefully this is just what im looking for, looks like i have a lot to read.

Anonymous said...

Very good article, well written and very thought out.

desangel said...

thx ^^

Anonymous said...

I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success.

desangel said...

lolz....thx....first time a person says i'm an expert in my field ^^

Anonymous said...

Please, keep up the excellent work and continue to post topics like this. I am old fan of your blog.

Anonymous said...

Could it be alright that will put thing about this in my small personal weblog if I post a reference to this webpage?