Monday, December 22, 2008

(Movie Review)IP Man(葉問)


Just got back from the Cinema watching Ip Man , at first I din knew what kinda show was it and pronounced it as I-P Man.....as man in english , I still remember the first time I heard this show and was like "What!? I-P Man? " what kinda show is that =.= . But good thing I din turn down the invitation as this show is quite fun to watch ,although in the middle of the show it felt like history class .But still hey who wouldn't want to know Bruce Lee's master ^.^ .One thing that will really catch your attention is that Ip Man rocks.....he is like umm....invincible . In one particular scene you can see him fighting 10 people all together and i'm not talking just any hoodlum his opponents are Karate black belts O.o . The show progress umm....progress quite smoothly , and you can actually catch what's going on in the show . And yes the this show has alot of comedy moments ^.^ especially before the japanese invasion Ip Man face expression is not to be missed O.o .

All in all , this show is worth your time and not to be missed for kung-fu fans . As i'm not quite of a kung-fu fan myself but still I enjoyed the show alot  . This show has got a  7/10 in my book ^.^

No comments: