Monday, December 1, 2008

(Game Review)Fate/Another

I have been a big fan of Fate/Stay Night since it's release and been looking for decent games which is related to the Story . One of the most anticipated Fate/Stay Night games in my list would be Fate Unlimited Codes which will be released in Japan 18th of December 2008 ^.^ , but as I am waiting for it I found Crucis Fatal Fake which is also a fighting game based of Fate/Stay Night which is released by Lights .

  But this proves a problem as when I play with all my friends taking turns to play isn't exactly what some of my friends call fun , and fighting each other for too long may even invite boredom =.= .(don't get me wrong as although all that , i'm still a big fan of fighting games and will still buy Fate Unlimited Codes when it comes out ^.^) .After that I stumbled upon a warcraft custom map "Fate/Another" 

  Fate Another has all the Servant's in Fate/Stay Night they even have Avenger ^.^( which is quite strong if you fight him straight on as he can return 2 times the damage he has taken right back at ya =.= ) . All the characters have custom model and they are even completed with voice ^.^ . Another thing that is really good about this custom map is definitely the map layout.....it greatly resembles Fuyuki City .


  As for the game everything is quite balance and is quite fun when alot of people is playing it . Every heroes have their strong points and weakness . exmaple Gilgamesh , although he has enuma elish an ultimate that can kill anyone( except saber in Avalon ) but the charging time of this spell is very long , another one would be true assasin , his combo has the ability to kill anyone on the map unexpected even to himself as he can even kill his teammate and he himself =.= , but the cooldown of the skill is also very very long when compared to other character's combo.....

  One of the most crucial thing one must learn while playing this game is that the stats are increased manually . each time you level up you gain 4 stat points(SP) and you also gain 10 bonus SP for every 10 minutes . these SP can be use to increase your stats or upgrade some of your skills, they are also used when using command spells such as instant teleportation , resurrect , full mana heal etc,etc,etc .
Another thing that must be learned would be combo's as every character has their specific combo's , and some of them are crucial for killing .


   This game also have the character shouting out the name of their skills when their using them , this proves to be cool as when using Gilgamesh I can hear him saying ENUMA ELISH!!!! when using Ea ^.^ , although at times it would also proves to be a nuisance since you're not the only person that can hear it =.=


Here are some of the screenshots of the game....


Gilgamesh using Gate of Babylon



People playing this game must also be very careful as you may find yourself dead in no time as alot of the spells can chip out 2k something hp which means instant death to some characters ^.^|| , the effects are also great and you can really feel them



After playing this game with my friends I gotta put 2 thumbs up for this game ^.^ , while in the same time it also makes me wanna go officially change my name to Angra Mainyu( Avenger ) as I got 3 or maybe 4 times as Avenger when I randomed =.=|| and in a row O.o .At the first few times I got Pawned Big time but after that I kinda get the hang of it and finally can fight back ^.^


 All in all this game is great , and I recommend this to any Fate Stay Night fans out there who just can't get more of it ^.^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://fsnc.21.forumer.com/viewforum.php?f=21 for useful information on the game. You have to sign up, though. =\

Addicting Games said...

I also like Fate/Stay Night anime!! Hmm.. But I haven't play this Fate Another game. Anyway have you played Fate/Unlimited Codes now?


Melvin

Free Games

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
desangel said...

@Addicting Games:
Have played the game and also unlocked all the secret characters in the game ^.^ . My fav character in the game is Archer and also Bazette ^.^