Monday, December 1, 2008

(Kamen Rider Review)Kamen Rider Kiva The Movie

I have just finished watching the Kamen Rider Kiva movie , and I must say it is a great movie completed with comedy and a decent plot ^.^ , but one thing did bugged me in the show , and it was IXA's fighting scenes, some of them looked like crap( no offense intended ^.^ )

Ok....the story goes that an evil force( Kamen Rider Arc ) which was sealed by Kiva( not Wataru ) is awakened and he wants revenge against Kiva......The plots is quite fast moving and I find myself sitting on my chair for the rest of the show without moving ^.^ . But in my opinion the 2 new Kamen Rider design for this movie is umm.....BAD . The reason for this is Kamen Rider Rey looks kinda funny IMO and Kamen Rider Arc looks just too much like Kiva( although he's very and I mean very BIG!!! )


Here's some pictures of Kamen Rider Rey and Arc




Don't let the picture fool you as he is alot more bigger than Kiva =.=|| ,But I din see the appearance of the weapon he's holding in the show, or did I missed it O.o


Although this is not much related but hey, who can resist IXA with his bike ^.^ .If I ever get the money I would really want to modify a bike that look exactly like this one ^.^


The part that got me most exited would be the double IXA fighting , although I did say some of IXA fighting scenes were bad but some of them was also the best in the show ^.^||


Overall this show is worth watching ^.^ I would give this show a 7/10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its awesome all of the time to view how folks can compose wonderful stuff about people topics! Thank you and I ve bookmarked you