Tuesday, December 30, 2008

(Figure Review)Busou Shinki - Harmony Grace

Ohh....Lately I find myself to have less money than usual.....as the price of things seem to be sky-rocketing =.= .

      Why would I suddenly talk about this kind of thing? well you see a few days ago the figma Shana started selling in my region , and without even thinking what would I eat until January I went to a nearby hobby store with the thought of buying her . Upon my arrival , I definitely saw Shana on sale....but what caught my attention more would be Busou Shinki - Harmony Grace......Normally I would just buy both....but because of my current economical status I have to go with just one T.T .After idling at the store for a few hours( I'm not kidding ) and still can't decide which to get , I finally picked Harmony Grace as I thought I haven't bought any Busou Shinki for a while.....


     After getting back home , I opened the package , and played around with her, and I must say i'm glad I got her , Harmony Grace in my opinion is the cutest busou shinki made , kudos to it's character designer Mercy rabbit ^.^ . She is just a beauty....Her main winning point would be that her face is more lifelike when compared to other busou shinki's .

    Here's some pictures of her while I was playing around with her ^.^


This is her box( looks cute huh ^.^)


The side picture of the box play's a big role in purchasing her


Harmony Grace Unarmored

Fufu CUTE salute ^.^



Yosh!!!all Armoured up!!

and She's saying YAY!!!^.^


Salute while in armour ^.^ . Too beautiful and cute for words ^.^


Moe sister with candle and mic ^.^


If that's not enough she can also turn into a sister that got big guns ^.^



I just love her with her big guns ^.^


Grace : Hey Arch can I ride on your bike?
Arch   :No Way!!! more like get lost.....


Grace : YOU WERE SAYING???
Arch   : OKOK.....i'm sorry you're more than welcome too T.T


Grace  :ふふふふ......
Arch   :Umm....Grace-san I'm not into that =.=
Grace  :Hmm......^.^



She's definitely a piece of art , and i'm glad I bought Her!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL @ "idling at the store for a few hours.." XD

but i think this busou shinki is much cuter and that big cross gun is a big PLUS! You made the right choice, mate ;D

desangel said...

haha thanks man....my thought exactly ^.^

Batara Yamadipati said...

I think i'll be getting her too... and her price inflated like hell >_<

desangel said...

Haha....the price for figures nowadays is very freaking expensive T^T