Sunday, December 28, 2008

(Anime Rant)Contribution on Loving Anime( and your first Anime )

After blogging about anime stuff for some time.....I kinda wonder what contributed to the love of anime for you guys.....you know alot of guys are different .As for me , It happen when I was 14.....I had to moved from a small house with internet connection to a bigger( not that big ) house with absolutely no internet connection =.= .


At first I almost died from boredome and it was then I went to my friends house and borrowed some Anime from him ,At that time I just thought of killing some time with them , but to my suprise I was hooked ^.^ and i'm glad i did .I borrowed 2 anime from him that time , "Full Metal Panic" and "Da Capo" . Full Metal Panic was totally awesome and influenced me to buy more anime titles.....and Da Capo played the role of me accepting school, drama type of anime. As I watched anime for most of my free time now i'm actually inseperable from anime, I listen to anime songs and OST , and even on busy days i will definitely find time to watch some anime =.=

Oh yeah and the most important of all would be "Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha" as that show made me start watching mahou shoujo anime O.o

No comments: