Monday, December 15, 2008

(Anime Review)Blassreiter




Ok.....First of all I gotta apologize for making such a late review for such an AWESOME!!!anime......


This anime is definitely listed on one of my top 10 list and it won't be going down until a while....^.^

The show will start of with tons of mysteries like what's an Almagam and so on and on , the story will unfolds nicely in it's following episodes which is one of the reasons i like the anime....


The show starts off in a racing circuit where we see Gerd racing , then suddenly an Almagam showed up and started killing off the people in the circuit, just when the Almagam was on his killing spree , a Weird Amalgam( the main character of the Show ) show up and finished off the Almagam .In that process Gerd was injured and was never able to ride on the circuit again.....not long after that his girlfriend left him and his team cut him off . filled with gried and despair , A women offer him pill, and said that if he took that pill he would have a chance to ride on the circuit again but there's a posibility he will die ,drowned by his emotions Gerd decided to take the pill . Not long after that....the scene was moved to XAT( a type of police force that specializes in Almagams ) fighting a new Almagam . Just when the Almagam took one of the XAT members hostage a figure appeared and took cared of the Almagam within seconds....when the fight was over the figure jumped down and revert back to his human form , and to the suprise of XAT that figure was Gerd....


Okay that was more like the synopsis of episode one, but writing more about it seems to be able to ruin the show .

Anyway here's some screenshots.

This is Gerd


and now he in his Blassreiter form. By the way if my information was right I believe that Blassreiter is Pale Rider in German ^.^




Joseph.....The main character of the series....


Jospeh and Gerd Fighting


I should refrain from naming him as it would ruin it for people that have not seen the show





Here's for the main female character AMANDA!!!!!the hotest chick in the show ^.^


I really wish they would make a figure of Amanda in her casual clothes ^.^



This face can kill =.=(me) A more easier to understand tone would be "me wanna take her home ^.^"


The Animation of this show is definitely top notch I must say.....must be all the CG's =.= . The story is full of depths and twist and turn making you to anticipate the show more after you seen it. I remember I was only waiting for Sundays so I can get my dose of Blassreiter =.= . And after the show I find myself wanting them to make a continuation of the show too =.=||

The more I write the more I find it hard to describe the AWESOMENESS of this show....One must really watch this show to actually feel it . I totally recommend this to anyone.

All in all I give this show a 9/10 , me was actually gonna give it a 10/10 but something happen in the show that refrain me from giving it that ^.^


After a while of thinking I decided I will put this gif file of IXA in the end of every post starting from now. And was wondering how does everyone feel about that ^.^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

desangel said...

thx dude!!^.^ seeing your comment has gave me more motivation on my blog ^.^