Thursday, November 5, 2009

(Sketch&Myself&Anime Art)To Aru Kagaku Railgun - Saten Ruiko



It's been quite a long time since I last touched my pencil and started to sketch something. This is Saten Ruiko from "To Aru Kagaku no Railgun" IMO , she's the best character in the show , followed by Mikoto . By the way , I did not sketch this out of nothing , I was based on one of the doujin artist drawing. Since I did kinda retired for a long time , I needed some practice for me to remember some of the strokes . Will keep on posting on some of the new sketches I've done , stay tuned >.<.


Since I'm talking about my sketches , I  kinda feel like talking about how my likes to drawing came about. Though my drawing still kinda sucks(xD) despite for doing it for quite some time now . Well it all kinda started when I was still a little kid( yes, was around 7-9 years old =.=), I started doing all sorts of sketches on Dragon Ball( one of the only anime I got access to that time). When I start doing it , it was really kinda fun and I have been doing alot of sketches since then .


When I was 13 , I was the kind of person that apply everything I see on the board to my work . Thus I completely didn't felt like doing any art , and since I was also the lazy type of person, I did not felt like doing art since I can finish most of my assignments at school , and doing art assignment at home is just a pain in the ass bother.


The Ironic part of my story is that I don't know what is precious until I have lost it. Why did I say that , well it's because my whole 3 years of art class , I didn't liked it a tiny bit . Until when I was 16 , I choose to join the science stream , where there's no art class at all. Half of the decision was because in my previous exam , all the subjects that I have scored quite well are all related to science =.= . After joining the science stream , Only then my passion for art , or anime drawings , were revived . Then after, I've been doing various kind of sketching despite I am studying on a complete different subject =.=.

No comments: