Wednesday, November 4, 2009

(Myself)Finally Back!!!

             Well , it seems like I was quite inactive for the past few days.....ok , It was around 1 month =.= . My reason of inactivity is that even though I have gotten quite used to my last semester's time table , the subjects was really hard , I barely made it even though I have put quite a lot of effort in my studies .I can assure you that being a bookworm is definitely no fun( well at least for me that is =.=).


             Another reason for my inactivity would be GE(Granado Espada) . I was hooked on GE for the whole sem . My whole semester only revolves around GE and my studies , I even missed out quite a lot of animes the last season T.T. Some of the animes that is left rotting in my HD includes "Spice and Wolf II" , "Gundam 00 Second Season" and also some other animes.


             At first , my inspiration for my addiction(=.=) , is due to the fact I was seriously underleveled when compared to my friends that were playing. After I have leveled up to the point where I'm above them , I just can't seem to stop until my char become expert . After quite some time has passed now , I finally have leveled up my brunnie to expert( thx to the halloween event where it gave veteran G exp card ^.^)



           Though not quite a lot of people like Brunnie , but I think she's one of the best RNPC out there . I'm now kinda regretting of not buying more Brunnie character card before the price for her skyrocketed =.=. Anyway , since my character is experted  , I'm now back in bussiness . You guys can expect more sketches , and animes from this website starting from now on ^.^

No comments: