Friday, November 6, 2009

(Anime Review)To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

Although I did miss alot of anime due to my studies and GE , but there are some animes that I watch even though I have to miss out my sleep time in order to watch it , one of these animes include "To Aru Kagaku no Railgun". Have been waiting for this anime to air for some time now , and gladly , my anticipation was not disappointed. I have always been a fan of "To Aru Majutsu no Index" , I even have the novels with me( which I still haven 1 volume due to my poor understanding in Japanese =.=) .

"To Aru Kagaku no Railgun" is basically a side story of "To Aru Majutsu no Index" where this time , the story is told from the perspective of "Misaka Mikoto" . I have followed the manga for quite some time now , but it kinda stopped releasing after some time T.T.


Anyway , after a few episodes of this anime , I find myself completely hooked on this anime , definitely a must watch >.<


Here's some SS of the lead character Mikoto , she's just so cute...xD






Even though Mikoto is the lead character , I find myself to like one of side characters more . As I have said in my previous post , I definitely like "Saten Ruiko" the most since there's really some charm in the character that really makes me attracted to her xD.












This season of anime really have outdone itself( well at least for me) since there are tons of animes that are originated from the manga I read( though I read tons of manga -.-) . Well even so , this anime is definitely another must watch in the season ^.^


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting, I'll take a look sometime.