Tuesday, November 24, 2009

(Manga Revew)Morita-san wa Mukuchi


Started reading manga a while ago , and after reading the first volume of "Morita-san wa Mukuchi" , I find myself wanting more ^.^ .

"Morita-san wa Mukuchi" is a 4-koma manga about Morita Mayu , a girl which rarely speaks or talks . The reason behind it is not because she doesn't like to talk nor because she has nothing to say . The reason she rarely speaks is due to the fact she thinks too much before speaking , thus losing the timing to speak altogether .

This manga is filled with slice of life and weirdness , which is one of it's good points ^.^ . For me , the best part of this manga is the cute Morita-san >.< . The way she acts throughout the manga is just soo cute , each strip is filled with cuteness and comedies that really will make you feel like wanting more . Other than the cute Morita-san :P , the other thing that hooks me into reading this manga is seeing how Morita struggle to speak to other people .


Some of the pages in the manga



Girls sometimes just want someone to agree with them ^.^

some that resembles a little Yuri moment ^.^



This manga do really has it's moment and now I really can't wait for the 2nd volume to come out ^.^ .

Cute art and story . In my rating book I'll give it a 9/10 seeing how hooked I am :P

No comments: