Wednesday, November 11, 2009

(Figure News)Figma Canaan , Vita , Movie and loli ver. of Nanoha and Fate



After suffering for a few months just to get the Act-Sta Subaru that's coming out around this month , it seems my suffering will need to continue since Max Factory is keeping the figma's coming =.= . As I did like Canaan TV anime , and the character design in terms personality and looks , This figma of Canaan is definitely a must get for me =.= .



Other than Canaan , Vita also seems to be getting her debut in the figma series , Vita's from the "Lyrical Magical Nanoha" series , and it is a series that I am totally addicted in >.< . A new manga that is a sequel of Strikers came out , and I must say the Vivio in the sequel is alot more cuter than she was in Strikers ^.^ , and I also sense some Yuri coupling between Vivio and the new character Einhart >.< . By the way , Speaking of Vita , I just remembered I haven't got my figma Shamal =.= .



























Max factory really know how to milk money from us , they're even gonna release a movie version of Nanoha and Fate-chan(Not that i'm complaining ^.^) .The best part of this is that , both of them are in they're loli form( YEAH!!>.<). From the looks of it by January, My wallet's gonna be turned to crisp =.=


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

desangel said...

woo....thx dude....^.^