Tuesday, November 24, 2009

(Myself)Completely Lost Interest In Queens Blade Anime


Queens Blade , before the first season came out , it was on one of my top 10 must watch anime list . But after it starting airing , it really did disappoint me =.= . Dun get me wrong , Exposure of the characters is not a bad thing , but over-exposure is like poison =.= . And I really did not like the main good characters in the story( especially Reina and Cattleya) , except for Tomoe of course >.< . After watching the show for a few weeks , I find myself watching Queens Blade not because it's interesting , but it's actually because of Airi =.= . Airi , IMO has the most proportional body in the anime .


Why I suddenly lost interest in the anime? well it's due to the fact they had to kill Airi in the show T.T( Maybe I missed something out , but it really looks like she died =.= ) . Completely lost motivation in the show , but.....will still keep on watching , and hoping somehow they will bring Airi back =.= . But as long as there's no Airi , watching the anime became kinda sad =.=

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of beneficial reading here, thanks! I was researching on yahoo when I discovered your post, I’m going to add your feed to Google Reader, I look forward to a lot more from you.

Anonymous said...

She came back at the end of season 2.