Monday, September 1, 2008

(Myself)My Room

Figure

After getting my camera i just feel like taking a picture of some of my collections , the time was right as i was cleaning my shelf, so i took some picture while i'm at it .

here is the overall shot of my shelf ^.^


here's some level by level picture








Here are some close-up on my collections .the shelf here are specialized on figures , and some of them are not inside due space crisis -.- . And now i'm currently finding a shelf that will make my figures shine ^.^


The Figma Saber and the Revoltech Saber , personally i like the figma saber alot. the details are just magnificent plus the articulations are alot better , may start putting up a review on Figma saber ^.^






This is Ach and the one behind her is Asuka. Ach is unarmored in the moment but her armored version is veli coollll......and beautiful

The second level , there's Komaki which i bought while one of the stores in my region was having a discount on it. Me was totally happy with her ^.^ . I am now thinking of buying a Figma Rin eventhough i have a revoltech Rin . Busou Shinki Arnval on the left side , Busou Shinki is one of my favourite series seconded by figma .

A different angle ^.^


The Black coloured Busou shinki is Straf


My second Busou Shinki bought one of the things that make me buy Busou Shinki is their uniqueness and the weapons they come in ^.^ .

My first Busou Shinki figure Eukrante.....she's the main reason i have ventured into the Busou Shinki line. But i didn't regret buying her for even a moment ^.^


Yida and Ianeira , Busou Shinki and Figma comes out quite frequently and maybe couse of that my wallet has been accumulating some holes lately T.T


Juvisy a heavy armoured Shinki . She's also nice ^.^


I'm Currently saving up money to buy a glass shelf to make my Figures shine but with the Figma's coming up i've been too poor to afford any and my Busou Shinki line is on hold, as my wallet has too much holes in it T.T . I may start buying Busou Shinki when i have more money and when Holy Grace , Grafijos and Wesperior comes out ^.^

No comments: