Wednesday, September 17, 2008

(Figure News)Hiyori Pixie



ふふふ.......^.^ can't help it , just grab one of my old bleach anime and just thought that how cute Kon was while laughing like this ^.^ . Okay actually it's not about Kon but it's about Hiyori Pixie . She's from Chu x Chu Idol , although I haven't played the game but I have totally fell in love with this figure . My usual self will say to myself " Buying this figure would mean I would get weird looks from people's around me ." But......This time is different ^.^ , This figure is just too "awesome!!!" that I dun mind having weird looks around me ^.^ .

As i'm writing this i'm finding a part-time job , so that I won't have to eat breads for all my meals for the coming few months just to get her ^.^



Just one word "gorgeous!!!!" O.O

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

indeed. it's beautiful. saw the name in the inventory list this morning. there should be quite some people getting this figure.

desangel said...

hmm....you're right , I might as well pre-order this first ^.^ .Scare I won't be able to get this gorgeous ^.^