Monday, September 22, 2008

(Figure Review)Figma Saber Review

I got some time today and decided to do a review on my figma Saber .

Ok.....I know i'm a little late on my review , but hey it's better late or never ^.^ .

Ok moving on, figma Saber is the first figma I have bought , and I must say that she is a very good figure no matter how you look at it , articulation wise , sculpting wise and also the painting too ^.^ , and it's because of her I got hooked onto figma line and became very utterly broke =.= .

Here's some pictures of Saber I have taken in my room hope you'll like it ^.^


This is Saber imitating the background of herself ^.^



EX......CALIBUR.......




Because of her well articulations....we are able to do alot of gimmicks( not sure if I used this correctly ^.^) from the show , here i'm trying to make her do the last slashing part she dealt to Gilgamesh in the anime



Hitten Mitsurugi-ryuu....Amakakeru no Hirameki ^.^ , I tried immitating the sunlight  , and need some opinions on how i did ^.^




She's comes with 2 swords and 2 sheaths , making her able to make a double sword stance ^.^



Here's a comparison of my figma Saber and my revoltech Saber , I gotta say in my opinion the figma Saber looks better ^.^


Another point of Figma Saber winning would be she has 3 facial expression while Revoltech Saber only has one =.=



Here's some mix and matching I have done with my Saber


Saber with wings and guns ^.^ , I see the armor details are superb in this pic ^.^



Kitte yo...Waga Tate....(ok...not sure if it's right but it should sound something like " come forth my shield!!""





another point of view




Just wanna say that Figma Saber is just a very very coolsome figure , and I din regret even a second after I bought her ^.^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love those figmas, but there's one thing I hate about them: The tips of their noses are grey, as if the paint faded off or something. >.<

desangel said...

Hmm.....mine look just fine though, or maybe I can't see it?