Monday, September 27, 2010

(Sketch & Myself)New Laptop and Miyashita


As I have said in my previous post....once I'm obsessed into something or someone.....I just can't get it out of my mind. Now I just can't get Miyashita from Mitsudomoe of out my mind....I even drawn a picture of her out of the manga I've read( Yes This is a plagiarized work :P).

She's supposed to be holding a basketball in her hands....but due to the fact that the pencil i used was too light...it disappeared when I scanned it into the computer =.= . She's such a great character....that shy look and that jumping pose....it's just perfect xD, and not forgetting she's a pervert too xD.

Other than watching Mitsudomoe....recently I got( since I din use my money so i can't say i bought) a laptop to help me with my studies....this is the first laptop I ever had....when I got the box, I was like a kid anxious to open their present in Christmas...( Oh wait I have been doin that too with the figures I bought =.= ).

Due to that fact that my Desktop was quite old, my new Laptop surpasses it in terms of specs....although it does not beat my large monitor display xD.

  The first laptop i ever get....it's ACER....cuz i heard from ppl that it's compatible with autocad( but how far that's true I really dunno =.= )

The only thing that I'm accustoming myself with now is the keyboard....since I have been using a desktop all my life....I really cannot cope with a more compact keyboard my laptop has to offer. Other than that, the disappearance of the numpad is also one thing that I'm not familiar with.

Took me almost a whole night to setup the router.....(yes I'm a computer illiterate =.= ) After everything was done, the first thing I tried out was GE( granado espada ) by setting everything to high specs....

GE plays beautifully here, almost if not better than my desktop =.=

a few more shots.....been trying to level my cathy to Master lvl 10 as I need her to complete my "covert Ops" team....

Well....what can i say, I'm very happy as I got myself a laptop, having a personal device surely feels different, I can even put alot of different wallpaper in the background without having my family seeing it xD.( btw this blog post i written using my new laptop xD)





1 comment:

有馬記念 said...

有馬記念 2010を徹底予想!気になる枠順やオッズ情報はもちろん、今年は確実に当てにいきます