Sunday, September 12, 2010

(Anime Art)Valleria Granado Espada

I think this was the longest Hiatus I ever had. Been very busy with my life, especially with my final year projects, exams and some assignments, was so busy to the point that I only started watching "Mitsudomoe" and "Densetsu no Yuusha" which was on my HDD for about 1-2 months.

I gave up alot of my time watching anime and playing games on my Final Year Project, and sadly to say, what effort you put into something does not always yield what you sought for, as judging from the time being....it seems I did very bad in my final year project. Well, I did aim to get good grades for at least my final year project, but it seems aiming for a pass will be sufficient =.=

After I finished with my exams and everything else, I started to draw a drawing of Valleria from "Granado Espada". At first I thought that she was the type of "cool beauty" kind of girl, but after hearing her voice from the Japanese Server of Granado Espada, she seems more of a "naughty xD" type of character. It took me around 1 week( yeah, although I finished my exams there are still some other things to do ) to finish her, and now I stand here wondering should I use her as my signature for my Granado Espada Acc ^^

No comments: