Sunday, May 3, 2009

(Event)Japanese Culture Event



  Last Friday I went to one of the japanese culture event that was held in "1 Utama" . As for the event , what really caught my attention would be the decorations of the place , the stage was one of my favourites ^.^.



There's alot of japanese related things was on sale , like japanese beverages and also foods , but I didn't got any of those due to my allowance all used up to increase my figure collection ^.- .

  The stage was definitely beautiful , but wasn't sure if it was put to any use as I din stay in the event long enuf =.=
I'm pretty sure they were still making preparations when I got there as there was a few drums on the stage when I went back there. With the drums there , it really sets off the atmosphere ^.^ . Though even without the drums the stage look magnificent ^.^

And in addition , there was an anime roadshow going on there , the roadshow has alot of things on display , including cosplays ^.^ . There was even a ticket selling on Chihara Minori's concert , but too bad I was pretty tight on money these few days T.T , let's hope I could get enuf money before the deadline so that I could attend the concert ^.^


In the roadshow there was a guy that was sketching , he was very good and I was standing there like 2 whole hours to watch him draw =.=


I must say he's very good ^.^, I hope I can draw like him T.T

After this event , it has really lighted up a bulb in my mind to cre8 a "japanese culture society" in my college , as seeing how all this was done it was a real blast ^.^. I hope this new semester I'm starting will be a good one and the creation of the "japanese culture society" will come true ^.^

No comments: