Monday, May 4, 2009

(Anime Rant) Moe Characters of the Week


     This week was quite busy , so I decided to make a summary of all the moe characters of the anime I watched instead of writing about them 1 by 1 =.= . Currently of all the moe characters in the anime I watched , Mio stands out the most ^.^ . Well although I am more of a Yui fan , but I actually do like all the characters in "K-ON!!" ^.- .

Mio with headphone and tied hair is certainly the best ^.^ . They should make her tie her hair more often in the show ^.^


Then is "Asura Cryin" Kurosaki Shuuri . A Shuuri-san that says Onii-sama , "HOSHII~~~" ^.^


And we also have Misao ^.^

It seems with the story development of "Asura Cryin" it's still a great show , except the part where there's a girl which is dressed like a guy =.= , well to me it's kinda weird that's all ^.^ . And I also managed to read "K-ON!"'s manga , and that results in more anticipation of K-ON! ^.^ . I'm dun feel like giving out spoilers to those who haven't watch the manga yet , let's just say there's some more moe characters coming out ^.^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes Mio is the Moe princess! Havent see the anime of the 2nd character can you tell me the name?

desangel said...

She's Kurosaki Shuuri from Asura Cryin . A very nice Anime ^.^