Monday, May 17, 2010

(Anime Art)Swimsuit GIrl


Well, even though I did have 3 weeks of semester break, I never did actually rest =.=|| . I completely makeover my house and make really *bling bling* , do research about my final year project in which i gotta do this semester.....and last but not least I had fun playing with my bamboo pen xD.

This time i drew a girl with a swimsuit on, and I must say i really like it :P. The pose isn't actually by me, it was from a magazine i saw in the bookshop. Although I din bought the book, but it left a deep impression in me and made me just gotta draw her out. 

And below is a pic with a background in it ^^

2 comments:

Roid said...

the pic almost like u copy paste from somewhere liao
like wat people say, imperfection is what makes it special..lol

desangel said...

hehe.....thx....

"Imperfection is what makes it special"

By perfecting it makes it more special xD