Monday, April 5, 2010

(Manga Review)Transistor Teaset v02


Transistor Teaset, is actually one of the most interesting shoujo Ai manga that I've ever read. The comedy is actually quite funny , and each character has it's own development and also secrets that unfolds as the story goes by. Though the manga is such a great piece of work, the wait for the volumes to come out is just.....unbearable =_=. I'm not sure whether my source is just slow or it's the manga, but I read the first volume of the manga around August 2009 and I only got to read the second volume this year =_=. That's about 7 months of waiting O.o. If it's not such a good manga, I would have probably forgotten about it by now =_=.

The story starts off with 2 girls Suzu and Midori getting separated as Midori move away. Years passed and Suzu has grew up to be a mecha fetish girl , and suddenly Midori called and told Suzu that she had kept their promise, surprised as she is, Suzu quickly went and meet Midori, but what surprised her even more is that Midori has become a Maid.



The manga is just great, and is a must watch for shoujo Ai fans( yes I admit I like Shoujo Ai manga xD ).

No comments: