Thursday, March 18, 2010

(Figure News)Alter Vivio , Figma Fate Alter

After reading the manga of the continuation of the Nanoha Series, which revolves around Vivio. It really makes me wanna go out and get this baby right away ^^. Vivio looks just great, though i prefer the loli version of her( she's cuter that way xD ) , but She's also great looking like this :D.




Been missing alot of figures lately, even the figma's that i usually collect became stagnant as I need to save up, quite a lot of money to go to college =.= . Well, for the greater good my figures must suffer. But I do hope that I hit a lottery or something so I can get this masterpiece here. After getting saber, Max Factory seems to be releasing Saber Alter. One the the best saber around, though she's seconded by Saber Lily :D .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good share,you article very great, very usefull for us...thank you

desangel said...

thanks man....I really am a fan of both nanoha series and type moon products ^.^