Tuesday, February 3, 2009

(Kamen Rider Review)Kamen Rider Decade

     Saw Decade Last week , and I must say at first I thought that the suit design look like crap , but after watching the first episode it changed how I think , now I feel the suit look good( but Kiva is still better in terms of looks ^.^ ) .


The Main Character of the show Kadoya Tsukasa
 
Henshin!!!!
Kamen Rider DECADE
What I find special about this rider series would be it's ability to become other riders and also the story( which i feel he won't be destroying all the 9 riders )
Kamen Ride Kabuto( The belt really just say Kamen Ride )
Kamen Ride Faiz......
Really wanna see these 2 guys in action again , but feel that they won't be the original cast T.T

After watching episode 1 of Decade , it made me lose enthusiasm for the whole week . I just couldn't get my mind of Decade and wish time would fly to the next Sunday so I can watch it =.=
By the way , the starting of the show is really great, I'm gonna anticipate alot from this years KR

No comments: